- Free Inspections and Estimates
- No Contracts to Sign
- No Intrusive Monthly Service
- Children and pets will always be taken into consideration during this process.
Spring and Fall Package
- Our most popular residential service program.
- Timing of service coincides with peak levels of insect/rodent activity.
- A thorough inside/outside treatment twice per year is more effective and less intrusive than a regular monthly service
- Emergency service calls for covered pests are provided in between services at no additional charge.
- Discounts are available for "package" customers.
- All materials used in the Spring-Fall package are registered and approved by the EPA.
- It should be noted that while the materials used are of the highest quality available, they do have a limited residual life (60 days) and eventually break down due to time and weathering. It is for this reason that we strongly recommend a twice per year service so that you may enjoy pest-free living on an annual basis.
- Rising temperatures and moist conditions in early spring lead to an emergence of a wide variety of crawling and winged insects (Asian lady beetles, boxelder bugs, earwigs, carpenter ants, pavement ants, ground beetles, spiders, wood roaches and wasps.)
- Some of these insects have over-wintered on the house and are beginning to emerge, while others invade the structure due to their foraging and nesting behavior.
- This service is typically rendered to the majority of our customers anywhere from late March through the end of June depending on weather patterns and the target insect(s).
- Environmental changes and decreasing temperatures in the fall trigger an influx of many types of pests into the structure as they attempt to find a suitable harborage area to over-winter (they are attracted to the warmth that emanates from the home.)
- Asian lady beetles, boxelder bugs, cluster flies, spiders, wasps, carpenter ants, wood roaches and mice are the most troublesome pests at this time of the season.
- This service is rendered to our customers August thru October.
For our clients who desire additional protection from unwanted pests, we also offer a tri-seasonal program as well as monthly service. Please speak with one of our qualified representatives if you would like more information regarding these programs.